- #503fusions redraft of second section performed for three nights. Incredible reviews.
- 2 week residency at Lyric Hammersmith won via IdeasTap. Three wall projection (Taz Thomas), onstage music (Gabriel Benn) and great response. In-kind direction from Stef O’Driscoll and Ed Stephens.
- Second stage ACE application successful
- Redraft scratch sharing (projection and onstage music) and Q&A at Royal Astronomical Society Conference #NAM2015
- Scratch performed at Latitude Festival (solo)
- Performed at Rise Up and Walk Festival, Johannesburg
MATTER takes a right turn and upgrades!
- New team introduced – Cherif Hashizume (Sound designer and software developer).
- Installation ideas developed
- Workshops and scratch performances take place regionally with New Writing South.
- Mentorship from Elizabeth Lynch
Let’s make a website. Take ourselves seriously!
← BackNext →